Quick Links:VT State Police Lamoille County Sheriff Morrisville PD Stowe PD
Hi! My Name is Kelli Prescott and I work for the Clarina Howard Nichols Center as an advocate for folks experiencing domestic, sexual, and stalking violence. I have been assigned to the Lamoille County Special Investigation Unit to guide survivors and their loved ones through this difficult, confusing and sometimes frustrating process. My role is to be here to support survivors. My services are completely free and confidential.
Some of the things I can do for survivors are as follows:
• Provide support and assistance in understanding the system
• Provide information on the status of an investigation and prosecution
• Preparation to testify in depositions and/or trials
• Help identify community, financial and counseling resources
• Listen, empathize and hear the concerns of survivors throughout the process
Most importantly, I am here to go through this process with survivors so they will not be alone.
For more information please contact Kelli Prescott at 802-888-0508 or firstname.lastname@example.org